Wednesday, February 17, 2010

READY to meet Baby B-Cad!

   Five signs you know you are READY for your unborn baby to arrive:

5. You make a special trip into your nursery, only to "think" about what its going to be like with him in there.
4. You read your "Labor & Delivery" guide book for entertainment.
3. You can't go 5 minutes without talking about your unborn baby... to anyone!
2. Every Braxton Hick contraction you have, you wish would be painful!
1.  You get excited about having your cervix checked (to see if there is dialation)!!!!
    Who woulda thought:):)

Experiencing these last 5 things has been what the last couple weeks have been like so far! I can't say enough how much I have LOVED being pregnant, but I am very ready to meet my lil guy (and stop calling him Baby B-Cad:) (As is my WHOLE fam!))
   I believe this will be the last blog I write before our son arrives... please be praying for him and a safe delivery! Thank you all for joining me on this very exciting adventure in Brett & I's lives.  Check in during the next week (or so), and hopefully be able to meet the newest member of our family:)



                                                      14 weeks- 39 weeks!!! WOAH!
 

5 comments:

  1. Shelby, you are so cute!!! I have loved watching your expanding pregnant belly, and I can't wait to meet Baby B-Cad...today?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable. I can't wait to hear the news!!! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest prego ever!! can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby....
    You are such a beautiful preggo!! So fun to see the changes from 14-39 weeks. I remember so vividly doing ALL of those things before Madelyn came...you and Brett are going to be awesome parents. I'm so excited for you! We'll certainly be praying over the next week or so that things go smoothly. Looking forward to hearing the wonderful news and what that little man's name will be??!!!!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to hear your news. :) You look great and I'm so glad you've had a good pregnancy and everything. Looking forward to hearing his name too. Take care!

    ReplyDelete