Wednesday, February 3, 2010

> 20 days!!!

This morning, Brett and I started the morning by laying in bed, feeling our Baby move, while listening to some of our favorite Chris Tomlin songs... As I was laying there, I could not help but have several feelings and emotions come over me...

I can't believe that we are less than 20 days from meeting our lil guy.  I can't put into words how amazing this journey has been for Brett and I so far.  I have loved every minute of being pregnant, and carrying this child! I am very anxious and excited about him getting here, and yet, at the same time, I am going to miss being able to say to Brett, "Sorry, two against one.. I guess we are going to eat at McAllisters!"

  Watching Brett prepare for the arrival of our son, and put his things together makes my heart flutter... I was watching him put together the swing, stroller, and pack & play the other day, and I got this huge grin on my face.. I couldn't help but daydream about the next several years, when Brett is putting the high chair together, then the booster seat, then oiling up his first baseball glove, and then on down the road, editing his application to Taylor! I love our talks we have about our son, and the dreams we have about what it is going to be like.  We have no idea what life is going to throw at us, and what this child is going to be like.. we just keep praying that above all else.. that he grows up to love the Lord!
 
37 weeks!!
My baby is "full-term" :):):)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...can't believe you get to meet your new love so soon! Very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete