Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Signs of Pregnancy!



Wow... am I pregnant!! I feel it in every way.. but LOVING it everyday!!!
1st Sign of Pregnancy- EVERYTHING expands!

My belly is getting bigger by the day.. and I should add.. my butt, my legs, my BRA,... the list could go on and on:) However this is the one time in my life where I don't mind:) I'm still on the "low side" of where my weight should be at this time... but secretly wish I was one of those pregos that JUST has a big belly:) I ordered my first pair of maternity jeans!! So far I have been able to get by with the amazing BELLA BAND!! I am still wearing all of my same clothes, but just look a tad different in them:)

2nd Sign of Pregnancy- Desiring to go to the baby section of stores BEFORE I go to my own!
Even though I see so much that I WANT WANT WANT, I hold off, (because I'm so cheap) and know that I shouldn't pay $20 for something that he will be in for one month! I have found a few good buys.. $2 shorts at Old Navy, and a lil khakis linen bib outfit at a 2nd hand store! Both of which I used my birthday money for:) I think I might have to have a talk with Brett.. adding another envelope that says "Baby B-Cad's clothes:)"

3rd (and most exciting) Sign of Pregnancy- The Big Goldfish swimming in my belly:)

Brett is getting his hopes up all ready thinking about how much his son is going to love sports! This baby is ACTIVE!!! My favorite times of the day are when this child moves in my tummy:) He is most active in the early morning, and in the evening. I have never touched my own stomach so much in all my life!
I feel bad because I get to experience this, but Brett isn't able to feel him... that is until Thursday night.. when I was laying on the couch and Baby B-Cad was having a party! I took Brett's hand on my stomach and said, "I bet you can feel him today!" It was the greatest moment when we both looked at each other the exact same time, and both got so excited! He said "I felt him!" I wish you could of seen Brett's face.. he has been so cute.. he touches my stomach and talks to Baby B-Cad all the time! I love it:)
We had our 22 week appointment last week and everything was great! As soon as she put that lil device of my stomach, I could hear his heartbeat.. I asked her why the sound was going in and out so much, and she looked at me and said, "Because he is moving around so much!" She started laughing, because he "kicked" her as she was trying to hear his heartbeat:)"
She said that my stomach is measuring perfectly (whatever that means) and that everything seems to be just as it should:) Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment