Saturday, October 17, 2009

BABIES EVERYWHERE:):)

Even though Brett and I feel like the world has stopped since Lil Baby B-Cad has come into our lives.. there are other who feel the exact same way about their lil bundle of joys!
I just wanted to give a shout out to some others in my life who I am very excited for!

I never did mention the amazing fact that my youngest sister and best friend is very unexpectingly.. expecting:) Whitney and I were laughing about her "realization" of her pregnancy just a couple days ago.. I remember the day very well and those words she said with that lil crying voice... "It says positive.. is there any chance it could be wrong?!" haha.. I just laughed and said "NOPE!" I have LOVED LOVED LOVED going through this process with her.. I have loved seeing how her emotions QUICKLY changed once she, herself got to experience those first moments of pregnancy and the awe factor tied with God's blessings! Her and I are exactly 7 weeks apart.. so every Sunday, I call and say, "Happy 12 weeks... Happy 13 weeks.. etc" I have loved talking about room decor and travel systems! She laughs, and I dread the day when Baby Dahl and Baby B-Cad are old enough to play together, and that lil Dahl Baby is beating up on my Baby B-Cad!


Well the Lord has doubled the blessings, and doubled the cousins! RACHAEL is 3 1/2 weeks behind me! RIGHT in the MIDDLE of Whitney and I!!!! I am so glad that she is going through this with us, otherwise she would be very annoyed talking about baby names every minute we spend together:) She is so great with answering my questions, and giving me advice.. Its also great to have someone tell me which of the 50 choices of bottles and pacifiers I am suppose to register for! Oh.. and did I mention, she is having a BOY TOO!!! Surprise Surprise:) Another boy!!!!
Sorry.. no picture:)

My best friend from college just had her baby boy... Kaiden Lee Jones!! I am so hapy for her and Ryan, and so glad everything went great with her delivery! This is her and I at her baby shower... she was 37 weeks, and I was 18 weeks...




Samantha and I have been friends for a LONG time... we usd to play the "dot game" in the middle of the church service back at Roachdale Christian Church.. Its amazing how 15 years have past, and we are living a couple miles apart from one another, we go to the same church, and are in the same small group. Samanaha and JT have been through a lot these last few years... trials and blessings!!! They are currently foster parents for a lil baby boy, Anthony, and his 2 year old sister, Jade. These two lil ones have not only been a blessing in their life, but in all of our friends as well!!! SOON they will adopt... they are guessing and hoping that this will be shortly after Christmas!!! ANOTHER friend for Baby B-Cad to have!!!!



We have been patiently waiting to find out is my cousin Stacy will be having a lil boy or girl.....
Well our family LOVES those boys, so there is no surprise that she had a Baby BOY.. Kysen Wayne Cox!! Congrats Stacy! We never did get a picture together, did we:(?!?

One last fun lil fact... Baby B-Cad will be the 19th baby on the Neier side (Feb.).. Baby Phillips, the 20th (March), Baby Dahl, the 21st (Apil).. and we have recently found out that my cousin Blaire and his wife are expecting in May (22nd) , and My cousin Tyler and his wife, Mishelle are expecting in June!!!!!
24 babies... UNDER the age of 6!!!!!!!! We have followed the Lord's commandment, haven't we..

Be Fruitful and Multiply!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment