Monday, January 11, 2010

34 week update!

A lil update about how this whole pregnancy thing is going:)

How far along?
34 weeks along! (41 days to go:))

Total weight gain/loss: According to my scales at home- 24 pounds!
Stretch marks?

    Thank you Mom! I owe my "no stretch marks" answer to you! (I heard they are genetic)
Best moment this week: My latest baby shower... I have had two so far: The first was the Kessler family in late Nov. and then yesterday Vickie's friends hosted a shower! I get so excited opening each gift and picturing our lil guy using it! We have felt so blessed with all the gifts given!
Movement: Several times on the hour. This is one of the Lord's greatest blessings. This child loves to roll from side to side, and his parents LOVE watching him to do!

Food cravings: Surprisingly, and disappointingly, NO! I was really looking forward to "milking it" when it came to the food craving!
Gender:  

 BOY OH BOY! We LOVE our lil BOY:) 
Labor Signs: 

    None... I'm looking forward to this lil guy "dropping." It gets so hard to breath sometimes!
Belly Button in or out? My Belly Button is basically flat! It hasn't popped out, but it is definitely not in!
What I miss: Being able to get comfortable in the evenings. I tend to go to bed early, simply because I can't lay on our couch very easily!
What I am looking forward to: Baby showers coming up! My friends are throwing a "friends" shower on Friday. Then a school shower next Thursday.. and then Whit and I will have our double-shower on the 23rd!!! I love getting to see people I haven't seen in awhile.. and then saying to them, "Next time I see you, I'll be a MOMMY:)"


Weekly Wisdom: Well, The Dahlstrom's & The Cadwell's began our Labor & Delivery class on Wednesday! I'm receiving ALOT of "wisdom" from that:)
 

Milestones:My nursery is as complete as it can be right now! Now I just have to fill it with his actually necessities!

No comments:

Post a Comment