Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Popcorn in my Belly!

My greatest moment of pregnancy happened last night!!! (Well, 2nd to when we found out what Baby B-Cad was going to be:)) I was sitting in small group, and hoping that this child would move.. nothing! Once everyone left, and I was laying down, I not only felt him move, but my blanket moved too!!!!
   It was the 1st time that Brett got to see him move in my stomach.. he was going crazy! My stomach looks like one of those air pop popcorn machines:)

    I'm now 25 weeks... LOVING everyday of pregnancy!  I cannot wait to see this lil guy.. but I know that I'm going to miss actually being pregnant!  We just had a Dr. appointment.. and the Dr. said he is measuring BIG! She had "he has definately hit a growth spurt, but should slow down a bit about 30 weeks. I think he is about 2 pounds!!... Brett and I are starting to wonder if Baby B-Cad is going to take after his Pawpa Neier!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww yay!! I am so excited for you!! and that everything is going so smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete