Wednesday, August 26, 2009

There is more than corn in Indiana!





At Indiana Beach, of course! The Cadwell Crew went to see how much more there was about a week ago. We discovered that there is not much more:) We also discovered that it doesn't matter how outdated the rides and park is, you can have a blast when you are with people you love! Especially when the tickets are free (Thank you Pam:))
I wish I could say this trip was uneventful.. but when you are pregnant, any trip can be an event! Standing in line for the log ride, I was feeling fine, talking with the fam... until a sudden wave of dizziness and nausea came over me. I thought, "I'll just lean against this rail, and rest a bit" Next thing I knew, my face was parallel to the ground, and there was commotion all around me, Brett was picking me off the floor, and a women kept telling me over and over that she was going to get a medic! HAHA! I of course, was fine, just a tad embarrest. Not anything some carbs and AC couldn't fix:) After going to our 13 weeks appointment, and hearing the best sound in the world, our baby's strong heartbeat, Lanell said that its good to know our baby is shock proof:)
Besides that event, Brett and I had the best time with our family at Good ol Indiana Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment